- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements.
- Professionally represent the Infrastructure team as a technical expert on projects.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of all productivity tools.
- Work productively within an issue tracking system and escalate incidents within defined timeframes.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
- Maintain documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendors to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Design and deploy highly scalable, fault-tolerant solutions in AWS.
- Work with the cohesive team to maintain 24x7x365 support.
- Ensure that sufficient monitors and alerts are in place and helping the team become a more proactive support environment.
- Maintain and update live systems with 99.99% client uptime SLA’s
- Work with awesome people on a daily basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
- Experience supporting MacBook Pros and macOS
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS)
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Experience with incident ticketing systems (JIRA specifically a plus), workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience using automated monitoring tools
- Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Proven ability to work in a cloud based environment
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems a plus, but not required
You have excellent attention to detail and can troubleshoot issues with ease. You regularly apply analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills - even in a fast-paced environment. You also know how to document and test, and you follow through on those activities. You can multitask between multiple complex projects and operational requests. Nothing slips through the cracks when you're running a project. You measure everything. You are inquisitive. You love working with teams. You listen, collaborate, take note of alternate viewpoints, and implement the best solutions. You can communicate with the best by being clear, concise, and listening.
You read the books, you’ve followed the blogs, and as someone committed to continual improvement, you’re excited to improve the our overall infrastructure environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or other category or classification protected by applicable law.