- Designing and deploying highly scalable, fault-tolerant solutions in AWS.
- Working with the cohesive team to maintain 24x7x365 support.
- Leading the ongoing effort to automate deployments.
- Ensuring that sufficient monitors and alerts are in place and helping the team become a more proactive support environment.
- Maintaining and updating live systems with 99.99% client uptime SLA’s.
- Working with awesome people on a daily basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible (i.e: the ability to create playbooks to automate dev processes), Salt Stack or an equivalent
- Experience with any Enterprise deployment automation tools like Salt
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS)
- Has a working understanding of code and script (PHP and Python)
- Has experience with MySQL databases; NoSQL a positive as well.
- Has working experience with Container and Container Management frameworks. (For e.g. Docker and Swarm, AWS ECS)
- Has experience working with APIs and in developing them.
- Implemented Cloud and container security paradigms.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as GitLab.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture / micro-services
- Experience with log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning of infrastructure.
You have excellent attention to detail and can troubleshoot issues with ease. You can multitask between multiple complex projects and operational requests. You listen, collaborate, take note of alternate viewpoints, and implement the best solution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or other category or classification protected by applicable law.